Valentine’s Day seems like it’s all about celebrating love with your Divine soulmate or Twin flame.
That it is ultimate love holiday of the year. This is incorrect, Valentine’s Day is meant to be celebrated 365 days a year, in or out of a love relationship.
Many people dread February 14, 2018. And develop anxiety about Valentine’s Day. Working up one little speed from the past, can wake up old wounds that may have been put to rest.
Doesn’t matter if you’re involved in a relationship, single, getting through a break up or having challenges with your divine partner. This time of the year creates emotional and spiritual anxiety.
If you are apart or going through a separation during Valentine’s Day. This is especially a time to love yourself and do something with love for you!
Not everyone has a date on Valentine’s Day, many people are alone. Valentine’s Day is mainly a novelty, with lots of hearts, cute stuffed bears and chocolates. Let’s not Forget beautiful flowers and roses. Whether you love the beautiful red hearts you see everywhere, this is it a time to celebrate and embrace the love for yourself and people who are the closest to you.
As I mentioned, it’s more of a reason to take yourself out and treat yourself with the best!
Tips for getting through Valentine’s Day.
1. Reach out to family members who you haven’t spoken with for a long time. They will be happy to hear from you, and even if it’s just a simple text or sending a Facebook, snap chat message with bunny years LOL.
2. Plan a spa day. Booking your massage with stones, towels or doing different for yourself will actually help you feel the love that you have for yourself and raise your vibration.
Many times with too much of analyzing and thinking about situations in the past can actually lower vibration. This brings it down, that you are not able to accept love. This in return also sends off negative vibes to people all around you. So now’s the time to start doing things for you!
3. Decorate your home for the whole month with red hearts and beautiful quotes. This does not have to be hung during February 14th and then taking down, actually you can keep it up 365 days to remind yourself of how much you love yourself and how much you want love to flow through your home and your life.
4. Indulge with a special meal that you have an ate in a long time, but always enjoy. You can either cook at home, or better yet make a reservation somewhere, even if it is with yourself, you are your own best friend.
5. Go to the movies, or find something on Netflix that pertains to love and light. If love movies or not your thing, funny movies, comedies can help with raising your vibration.
6. You are not alone, many people don’t say this but they feel exactly the way you feel. If there is a friend or family member that you know is alone, why not call them and get together.
If it’s your place for theirs or even going out and doing all the things I mentioned in the previous tips and then doing it together. It’s much more fun when you create happiness not just for yourself but for someone else at the same time.
7. Getting physical activity in your day. This helps with not only making you feel better with your mind body and spirit as well.
Taking a group fitness class with others on Valentine’s Day, can actually be motivating to get past the anxiety. You might like to try spinning, total body with weights, yoga, Pilates or something new like a barre.
You will meet others and it might help you to find a new activity in your life.
8. Staying home and light candles. Sometimes you don’t feel like going out specially when you live in a colder climate. Making a date at home with yourself, by giving yourself a facial, a warm bath with essential oil‘s.
Get your oil diffuser and get some lavender, ying ylang and lemongrass oils, I find that these oils help with calming and creating serenity in your home.
9. Most important one of all, love yourself! Self love doesn’t just mean that it’s all about being egotistic and selfish.
But actually the total opposite. It’s about taking care of yourself, mind body and spirit. It’s very difficult for many to learn how to love themselves, especially when they’ve been hurt, abused both mentally and physically.
10. When you’re feeling alone on Valentine’s Day even if you in relationship, it’s challenging. This is the main reason why we need to honor ourselves, by putting yourself up higher and not think about the past. We are also coming to Chinese new year the next day February 16th and it’s time to start a new chapter in your life.
The best way I like to honor yourself is eating healthy and clearing out any toxins out of the body. When you add more fruits and veggies in your diet, you are doing so much good for your body.
Eliminating, bad carbs, fast foods and processed foods out of your diet can actually help you feel rejuvenated and refreshed.
That doesn’t necessarily mean you need to become vegan, not if you don’t want to. But there are many different types of foods that we can eat, that will actually nourish our bodies but also our soul.
Finding something delicious that you enjoy will help you fill your body with nourishment and attract positive love into your life.
When you eat a lot of sugar processed, and white refined flour foods, You will notice a big difference in your energy levels and for me I feel very sluggish and tired.
I’m not here to tell you to start eating healthier, but it be a good idea to start looking into it. This is all about loving yourself, remember you are the temple of God and the light lives inside of you.
If you don’t take care of and maintain yourself, no one will. It’s up to you to love yourself. Valentine’s Day is a day to honor yourself and love you. This could be the first day that of your life that you have taken this step to finally focus on you.
Write down the things that you really want out of your life and your relationship goals, career and life goals. Using positive affirmations to ignite the energy of these things will help you to attract positive love into your life with your divine soulmate. It all starts with a positive attitude and loving yourself!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
If you have a question about your situation, fill the form below.